Tuesday 22 October 2013

Why Angelo Ended His Relationship With Beverly Osu

Angelo Explains Why He Ended His Relationship With Beverly Osu
Over the past few days, rumors have circulated on the internet that BBA love birds Angelo Collins & Beverly Osu may have ended their relationship.
37-year old Angelo, who had one of the most sexual relationships during the reality show with Beverly, explained on Facebook why he had to end the relationship.
He wrote,
I love u guys even the ones that hate…right now I need clarity…not chaos & scrutiny,I need to focus on what’s important, my youth develoment programs and my family,I don’t think I should be in a relationship right now it overshadows what I really wanna do,I hope u guys can respect me for my decision*thanks to everyone that supported me
Beverly & Angelo were seen together last at Beverly’s birthday party weeks back, where the dreaded South African came with other former housemates to celebrate in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment