Tuesday 22 October 2013

Kanye Proposes To Kim Kardashian

On Kim’s birthday yesterday 21 October Kanye West popped the question! The two pop culture icons, who are parents to four-month-old daughter North, have been dating since early 2012. According to E!, the network that airs the highly successful Keeping Up With the Kardashians series, West proposed in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco on Monday night, which also happens to be Kardashian’s birthday.
The couple have actually been the subject of marriage rumors for over a year, with Kris telling E! News all the way back in August 2012 that the family “adored” Kanye and “we think they make an amazing couple. We just want them to be happy.”
“[Marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don’t have this sense of urgency about it,” the twice-divorced Kim herself said in the February 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan. “I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me.”
Meanwhile,Kim’s last marriage lasted 72 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment