Wednesday 13 November 2013

Former Miss Nigeria UK, Dabota Lawson, Defends Her $30, 000 Cosmetic Surgery


Former beauty queen, model and actress Dabota Lawson got Nigerians so loudly talking sometime in March this year, after gist that she got a nose job and also got liposuction (removing fat from the body using suction) hit the internet.
A cosmetic surgery that cost her a whooping $30, 000  - almost N5million.
The pretty lady in a recent chat with Nollywood Reporter has defended her surgery.
Dabota said:
People should just get used to the fact that I am part of the entertainment industry and changing the way I look was inevitable for various jobs especially in Nollywood. 
I am dedicated to my career. Instead of constantly trying to pick on me, I expect that they would appreciate the extra effort I am putting into what I do. That’s how it is done in Hollywood. There is no big deal about getting a nose job or a liposuction for that matter

No comments:

Post a Comment